The people of the Free World are truly people to Respect. The people of the Free World are survivors. They do not depend on anyone. They are completely. Free. They are strong minded. They are more in touch with themselves then most of the planet. They may seem crazy, but the reality is that WE are the fools. We who depend on technology and matarial items for happiness. We who couldnt survive one day out in the streets. We who cry at the first sign of dissapointment, and who give up after rejection.
We, who Fall when we stumble.
In this society, we direct our respect in all the wrong places.
We worship those who smile and make millions. We admire those whose beauty makes our jaw drop. We Respect those who wear suits and drive expensive cars. We devote much of our precious life to admiring these people.......but the true survivors dont get so much as a glance.
Thats OK though, because I am sure they prefer it that way.
I met a man today, named OHANA. All he owned was a bike and a pair of pants. I spoke to him for 3 hours. I will never forget what he said.
"I am richer then I could ever imagine."
Nobody is truly rich, until they are Free.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Reflections from the street
Labels:
alternative lifestyle,
culture,
inner struggle,
Insight,
LA,
los angeles,
Moments,
Subculture,
Urban Exploration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment