Saturday, April 25, 2009

Moon Love

I always hear his voice in my head asking me why I always stare at the Moon. Why is this the first thought that comes into my head when I think of Ghana? Why did I always stare at the Moon? Why does the Moon make me feel the way I feel? Like the Moon was put in the sky just for me, and for me only. When I gaze at the Moon, I feel like time stands still, and its only me and that glowing orb in the sky. When the moon is full, its one of the most joyous feelings I could feel. When the Moon is accompanied by many stars, my joy can see no limit. I will never forget the two most beautiful skys I have ever seen. One was in Lake Powell, Utah. Tne other was in Laribunga, Ghana. Both times I got to fall asleep on a roof, staring up at the night sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment