Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Almost Girl

Thats me, im the almost girl.
Im almost Sane
almost Happy
almost Beautiful

Just not quite there yet

I make almost good decisions
And reach almost rock bottom

But i always get back up

I almost Died
Almost Lived
Almost threw Everything away

But im here now

i have almost friends
and almost enemys
and it almost doesn't even matter to me

I have been almost in love
almost completely heartbroken
but thats OK

cuz im livin an almost life
but this is an almost world

whether we admit it or deny it
theres always that one little thing
that would make us complete or all the way empty

But its better to live almost
Then, we always have something to live for.



***Written when I was coming out my depression phase I had in 2005. I saw it in my LiveJournal and thought it was cute, and it reminded me of how far I have come. I totally suck at poetry but I remember being semi-proud of this one, because it captured exactly what I felt at that time in my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment