As a child I used to watch Opera with Nonni all the time. Because of her, I have an intense appreciation for Opera and Classical music. Because of her, I play the Violin today, and aspire to be the best musician I can be. We have cried together many times, as the high Cs of Pavarotti touches our deepest emotions, and the sound of his booming, magnificent vocal chords resonate within our souls.
If I could choose something that would represent the most Passioniate, triumphant, and emotional moments of my life, it would be the the sound of the Human Voice at its peak, the sound of a Human investing every ounce of his energy and feeling into a single, Majestic note. This, my friends, is what Life is about for me. When I hear those voices, I just remember the Beauty of Life, the cherished moments, and the extraordinary abilities and complexities of the Human Being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment