We have traveled to a far off place, and we are in the middle of nowhere surrounded by bush and forest. Our bus stops at a large wooden gate. Through the gate and we wander, curious. This world is still, yet ominous. We splash around in a quiet creek, taking no notice of the birds departure. Soon we are attacked by a group of men with overalls and no teeth, evil rednecks carrying huge Axes. They wanted to sodomize us. They were horny as shit. But their intent was to run us deep into the woods before they would disappear, their mission accomplished. Unwilling to go back to the horny, psycho rednecks minions, we stayed in the dark forest scheming.
A twisted hunchback approaches. He does not speak, but I can read his thoughts. He tells me through his mind to come, and I follow, my curiosity overwhelms me. He brings me to a beautiful woman surrounded by an aura of white glow, a woman whose smile melted me and whose voice haunted me. I had the urge to please this woman, and I felt captured within her trance, manipulated to the core. I followed her and before I knew it the strong hunchback had me strung up by the arms and legs, naked, bounded by rope from a tree. My gaze cleared and my mind caught up with the present, and I knew I was in danger. Implements of torture decorated the setting, and the hunchback was drooling with anticipation. The woman was speaking about things that were positive ad full of sunshine. When she spoke I felt as if all was good, but one look at the blade in her grasp and feelings of uneasiness washed over me.
She took the blade to my flesh and drew on my body with my blood. She pierced me and gagged me and let the Hunchback touch me freely. I felt his drool on my leg and screamed through the gag as she pulled my head back and spoke evil words into my ears. As she continued to torture and play with my body she seemed to grow older and older. Finally an old, haggard witch stood before me, and I was released from my bounds. She had never stopped smiling.
Bruised, sore, and weak I collapsed on the forest floor as darkness crept. I could not cry. I waited and heard nothing. I ran harder then ever before. Energy filled my body and my mind was at its peak. I felt I could save myself, and everyone else. I passed cells with rusted bars, forgotten souls rotting inside. I wanted to stop and help, but as I passed them they vanished, fading into the darkness.
I found the quiet, still creek. I knew the horny rednecks ere near, but I sat at the creek and hoped for sunshine. This creek was special, it was meant to be a place of magic, overburdened by the evil surrounding it. I saw a long staircase leading downhill. I noticed a large gray building. I felt that I could escape to freedom, but was not ready yet. I felt like a fool for waiting there in that horrible place but it was not time to leave. I felt stronger and more powerful.
I knew he was behind me. I heard deep rasp breathing. A dirty, horny redneck stood behind me with his overalls down to his ankles. More toothless, grinning faces appeared behind his. I ran. We ran. Lets leave this hellish corner of the world. The woman appeared. She told me I would never truly leave. I would be back. She stood on all her glory, young again, as her army of horny minions stood behind her flowing image. I loved her, yet I hated her. I wanted to kill her, yet I wanted to be her.
We ran down the staircase and to the large gray building. The building was filled with old, rusted cars, rotting corpses, and implements of torture. We had gone the wrong direction.
A tour bus came along, and we hopped on top. We flew through the city of normal life, grateful to be out of that place of darkness. We saw street signs and vendors, stoplights and stores. The sun shone on my face and I looked in to the clear blue sky.
I felt something next to me. I turned my head and found myself staring at intense eyes. The Woman was there beside me. It was then that I realized, the bus was on a familiar, tree-lined road. In the distance I saw the wooden gate. I knew that I would be going back, and there is nothing that can be done to prevent it. I knew I was going back, and all that I knew of life was over.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


stunning! Jung spoke of ordinary and extraordinary dreams. ordinary dreams are about mundane stuff, but the extraordinary dreams are mythological to its core, its our soul speaking of a spiritual plane and a spiritual path - or individual and collective aspirations, goals, pathways. This strikes me as the latter. Only you will ultimately know the meanings and the feelings. It is very primal and pagan, yin/yang as well .. the thing we fear is the thing we want.. and yet our fear and even loathing is not fabricated, and we may even feel ambushed, used, abused in the process... there is *so much* here .. An interactive conversation with a trusted spiritual "guide" may be in order here.
ReplyDeleteThats what happens when you get stoned and watch vampire shows on HBO! That and your fascination with S&M. Also, if you felt that the air was thick and you felt like you were being squeezed, then it was likely a nonphysical being draining you. Whereas we feed on physical things like food, the nonphysical types feed off of energy like fear. While I agree with the other person that Jungian archetypes play a big role in dreams, I think if your mood kept swinging into fear and a sense of utter terror, then it was likely an external influence. Its rather a lot more common than most people realize. The general mood of fear has been increasing exponentially on this planet for a few decades now. If the problem persists, let me know.
ReplyDelete