Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vivid Dream

There was a LOT of running. I ran mostly around a city that is not familiar with me. It was slightly old fashioned, and all the people moved quickly around me, on to their destinations like robots.

I would see a man here and there, facing away from me, yet still watching me. He would always be standing still, so calm. I would see him as a ran.

Although I felt like I was running away from him, he would always appear in my path ahead, causing me to stray and run a different way.

I felt frightened of his ominous presence, yet intrigued and curious.

I finally reached a large grassy area. It was was in the middle of a beautiful, bright sunny day. I was carrying books. I was at a school. The school was also a peaceful cemetery, with flat graves, not tombstones. Students walked about with their books, going along on their business, staring straight ahead, not seeming to see me.

I saw him standing there by a tree, facing me this time. Instead of running I stood and stared and waited. He came towards me but did not walk. He just appeared closer, then a blink and he was closer, then another blink and he was even closer. Then a girl took me by the arm and screamed at me to run away. I ran through the grass and the trees, and then the girl was gone. Then I looked back and He was gone. I felt scared he would come back so I tried running to the town where it was safe. I would stop people and cops and try to get help but they did not see me or acknowledge me. I was so afraid he would come back.

Yet I was also disappointed that he had disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment