This blog discusses general subculture, personal growth, and humanity. My other Blog is more adult and goes more in depth on sexuality, sexual subculture, and alternative lifestyles. In an effort to preserve my privacy in regards to personal subjects of such nature, I can not include the link on this blog.
However, I am happy to provide the link to those who request. Please be Open-Minded and Mature.
To request a link to my real and intense X-rated Blog, please follow me on twitter (above) and send me a Direct Message, or Mention (@) me with your request.
Or, email me directly: Tallulah_Noir@yahoo.com
Thursday, May 7, 2009
People are sick and twisted. I want Everything to do with it.
I am fascinated by subculture. I am a Violinist on the path towards discovering my own sound. I am a nomad, destined to wander the earth wearing many faces, experiencing different lives, and having many friends and Lovers from all over the world. Under the layers I am just like you, a Human, struggling to make sense of it all.
Sovereign Citizenship Feederism Dimensions Magazines SteamPunk Symphorophilia: sexual arousal from staging & watching disasters such as a fire or traffic accidents Cuddle Parties Rave Culture Omorashi Salirophilia
No comments:
Post a Comment